Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Show Us Your Writer Insecurity! Special #IWSG Day!

JOIN UP

Remember, the question is optional! 

Have you ever slipped any of your personal information into your characters, either by accident or on purpose?

The awesome co-hosts are Olga Godim, Chemist Ken,Jennifer Hawes, and Tamara Narayan!

This is a special #IWSG day. 
Just take a look at what's happening!!!!! 


And I'm here to display my absolutely, biggest 
INSECURITIES


Source


Source & Great Blog Post about Insecurity
Even my card-carrying muse is INSECURE. You can tell by his hair.
Are you proud to be an insecure writer? Then show us today. The IWSG site admins will visit each one and pick the top three.
Why? Because there are cool prizes waiting.

Check out our IWSG swag – pens, mugs, magnets, erasers, etc. Proceeds go to fund the upkeep of the IWSG site. 



And now that we're on the topic of insecurity and winning, I'd really appreciate it if I could get your vote for Double Negative. It's up for the Readers Choice Awards for YA and Middle Grade Books (page 12/16, click on the > until you reach 12) and I could use as many votes as possible. Here's the LINK and my 
total appreciation.





Another bit of news. DRUM ROLL HERE. 
Now FREE on Amazon * B&N * Kobo 
The amazing Insecure Writer's Group Writing for Profit. 
It's chock full of experience that everyone can use. 
Get your copy now.


Vacation: I'm not here right now. I'm off on my annual trek someplace--this time France. I'll try to log on and visit, but I'm not sure if I'll have internet on this day. If I can't be here, I'll catch up with what happens when I can or when I return. I look forward to finding out who the winners are in the Contest. 

30 comments:

  1. Enjoy France and I hope you left your insecurities behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great muse! Have a happy time in France.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation! If I were on holiday in France, I'd most want to see Lille, Montpellier, Nantes, and Béziers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the Reader's Choice Awards - I've voted for you. Have fun in France and eat lots of pain au chocolat. :-) Cheers - Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation and OMG TAKE PICS AND SHOW ME. I so want to go to France one day because it's where my dad's side came from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the posters, Lee. And I absolutely voted for your book. I'd vote twice but I assume I can't?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha. Love your humor. I will vote for your book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha your muse sure doesn't mind letting their hair out. Hopefully the vacation is going grand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your muse.
    Those critics? This reader has them too.
    Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big day indeed. We're getting some awesome entries for the contest. Hope you're enjoying your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I like your muse! He shouldn't be insecure!
    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally forgot to do a picture today! Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think you're too insecure while your hobnobbing across France! Enjoy your trek!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could relate to all your insecure pictures. Hope you are having great travels!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonnes vacances!
    Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Say hello to France. Hope your vacation is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pictures. So me.
    I bet you're having a great time.
    I already voted for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lee - great to see your Muse and his business card! Enjoy France ... fairly stormy here - hope you have a wonderful time with your friends - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your inner critic looks kind of mean. Your muse is cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your muse is cute. Looks like mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lee, I've been following your beautiful pictures on FB. I hope you're enjoying yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sometimes I have to let my inner critic that there is no wrong. There's bad writing, but wrong is a relative judgement. What I hate is when I'm the only "wrong" person in the room.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your inner critic is strong looking!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have fun in France! I like your muse pics, question mark girl the best. She looks a little French huh?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just voted for Double Negative. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please say something to me, anything. Well, not anything, but a kind word will do.