Alligators Overhead Trailer

Friday, August 1, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things and Snapshots Relaunch

VIKLIT


Co-Hosts

LG KELTNER @writing off the edge
KATIE @TheCyborg Mom
CAFFEEMAGGIEATO @mscoffeehouse

Celebrating!

My Grape Harvest.

My Grape Jam


******

So what small things are you celebrating today? Patricia Lynne's celebrating a Relaunch of her book Snapshots. Let's give her a hand for this job well done, then go buy her book! 

 photo SnapshotsRelaunchBlitz.jpg

Welcome to the SNAPSHOTS relaunch blitz!



 photo 89b7292a-d6ba-4528-a1e9-04a0147b5b6c.jpg
Add to your Goodreads shelf
Buy on Amazon | Smashwords
It's said the eyes are the windows to the soul, but that's a lie. They are snapshots of a time yet to come–the future of the person to which they belong.

Cyclop Blaine stands out in a crowd with his pale skin and mismatched eyes, but it’s his ability to see the future that really sets him apart. The unusual gift makes him an invaluable asset to Tyler, his adoptive father and leader of the Victory Street Gang. It also means Cyclop must hide what he can do from others. Once, a man he knew only as Master controlled him, using him for experiments. Cyclop has no desire to return to that life.

But he may have no choice. A man claiming ownership over him haunts his dreams and waking moments, leaving him no choice but to go back to the past he thought he had escaped. Cyclop must face this man, along with his past, if he wants to reveal his own future.

About the Author

 photo PatriciaLynneAuthorwithbook.jpg 
Patricia Lynne never set out to become a writer. In fact, she never considered it an option during high school and college. But some stories are meant to be told and this one chose her. Patricia lives with her husband in Michigan, hopes one day to have what will resemble a small petting zoo and has a fondness for dying her hair the colors of the rainbow.


Follow Patricia on Twitter | Goodreads | Google+ | Author Blog


Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway

******
offer up some literary cuisine. Sign up and get ready to dine.


Here's my Quote of the Day. "The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."David Foster Wallace, in Vanity Fair

Like jelly? Patricia Lynne's latest hair color?  Are you entering the Potluck? What's your take on the truth?

26 comments:

  1. Excited for Patricia! She had so much help with the relaunch.
    I'll take some grape jelly, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for the Potluck!

    When I was a kids, we grew three kinds of grapes, and I miss wandering out and just grabbing a bunch to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is dying to make jam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jam looks delicious! I've never attempted making jam on my own...helped my mom a few times, but haven't made a go of it myself yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very jealous of your home made jam! I've been wanting to do canning for a long time, just haven't got around to it......yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grape-ish photos! And those are some intense eyes on the book cover dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The grape jam sounds delicious, looks like you had quite a crop of grapes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I'm celebrating that my husband is on his way home after 2 weeks in Japan. This is the longest we've been apart in 20 years of marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jam looks fabulous! I'm amazed by people who can successfully grow stuff and can it. The only thing I seem capable of growing are the dust bunnies, which are doing very well, thank you for asking.

    Thanks for plugging our blogfest. Congrats to Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm grapes, that jam looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice jam! And I'm a little jealous that you have grapes already. Mine aren't ready until the end of September, and we juice them, too. Mmmm. I love the smell of grapes in the air when the nights are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just looking at those grapes is making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grape envy! Our grapevine produces thousands of baby grapes,but they just wither and die instead of mature :(
    Celebrating the first day of husbands annual leave - a few weeks together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a Renaissance woman. You grow your own grapes, make jam from your own grapes, write fantastic stories and show support and provide encouragement to other writers. That's not a small thing plus it's worthy of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is some fabulous looking jam.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are some pretty grapes and nice looking Jam!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never made homemade jelly or jam- but it looks delicious! :)

    Snapshots sounds interesting. I am curious about the MC and if he will be able to be able to resolve his problems. Seeing the future is a fascinating concept. Best of luck to Patricia! :) Thanks for the giveaway. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  18. Patricia's book looks intense.

    Your harvest looks so good.

    Thank you for sharing the blogfest here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Grape harvest: how fab. I'm overwhelmed with courgettes at the moment - and yes, I've made them into jam.

    ReplyDelete
  20. *pokes* Did my comment go through? I said thanks for hosting my book and that strawberry jam was yummy, but it's seems to be missing. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your grapes and jam look amazing... well done. Congrats Patricia on your re-launch... best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So happy for Patricia. Love her hair! Really love the photo of the jam with the huge windows in the background. Awesome shot.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh yum! Grape jam on a warm biscuit--my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've never had grape jam! Or any jam that I know of...

    Sounds good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Lee - what a wonderful pergola of grapes - they look amazing and I'm sure that jam and jelly will be so delicious - definitely something to celebrate.

    Patricia's book sounds a fascinating read - imaging being able to see the future is enough for me!

    The PotLuck sounds a fun blogfest .. enjoy the rest of the harvesting summer - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Please say something to me, anything. Well, not anything, but a kind word will do.