Hello wonderful writer friends, the amazing Deanie Humphrys-Dunne nominated me for this award. I so appreciated the Dragon's Loyalty Award, Deanie.
Here are the rules:
And the nominees are: (in no particular order)
- Bish Denham http://bish-randomthoughts.blogspot.com
- Angela Ackerman http://writershelpingwriters.net
- M. Pax http://mpaxauthor.com/blog/
- River Fairchild http://riverfairchild.blogspot.com
- Julie Musil http://juliemusil.blogspot.com
- Nas Dean http://nas-dean.blogspot.co
- Natalie Aguirre http://www.literaryrambles.com
- Jemi Fraser http://jemifraser.blogspot.ca
- L. Diane Wolfe http://circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
- Tyrean Martinson https://plus.google.com/115770577729067626605/posts
- Nutschell http://www.thewritingnut.com
- Angela Brown http://publishness.blogspot.co
- Ruth Schiffmann http://outonalimbshywritergoessocial.blogspot.com
- Carol Kilgore http://www.underthetikihut.blogspot.com
- Michelle Wallace http://www.writer-in-transit.co.za
- I used to change my name every time I moved to a new school. Usually I'd choose Kathleen or Maria. My teachers thought I was using a middle name that wasn't on my records. My mom finally caught me and put a stop to my renaming.
- I hate smoked oysters, but love 'em raw.
- I never liked dolls much. They kind of scared me.
- I love to play tennis.
- My favorite pastime is hiking.
- To me cooking is like dancing, it's a lot of fun when I'm in the mood.
- When I'm not writing I'm dreaming.