|Thanks to ALEX CAVANAUGH|
As the year 2013 comes to an end I'm reassessing the INSECURITIES that plagued me. These are the ones I drag around in a big sack; others only nibble at my heels like annoying puppies.
- I'll never finish writing this book.
- If I do sell this, reviewers may shred it.
- It's not as good as my last book.
- It's not as good as X's book!
- No one will read this book.
- I can't write worth (fill in blank).
- Why did I ever think I could write?
Are any of these familiar? May 2014 see some of these fade or disappear entirely.