Monday, August 19, 2013

#Writers4Writers W4WS


WRITERS4WRITERS, the super brainchild of STEPHEN TREMP, is here again. I'm lucky enough to be a featured author for August.  Here's how you can participate:




1. Be sure to visit WRITERS4WRITERS Facebook page. Click the LIKE button if you haven't already. Leave a comment, and, if you want, share one of the posts below. 

Kirkus Reviews says Alligators Overhead is a "swampy middle-grade story full of humor, hauntings, quirky characters and a mystery that continues to develop to the very end." http://tinyurl.com/k85hz57

Kirkus Reviews says, "The folksy diction and lyrical, verb-heavy storytelling will leave readers turning the pages all the way to the end, where big surprises await and the real villains are revealed." http://tinyurl.com/k85hz57

Alligators, witches and a spooky mansion aren't your average neighbors. . . unless you live at the edge of the Ornofree swamp in the backwater town of Hadleyville. http://tinyurl.com/k85hz57




2. Twitter away! Here are some Tweets to make that easy for you. Just copy and paste.

KirkusReviews says Alligators Overhead non-stop adventure. http://tinyurl.com/k85hz57 #BookWorm #MGLit #KidLitChat #yalitchat 



KirkusReviews: Alligators Overhead "swampy middle-grade story full of humor & quirky characters."http://tinyurl.com/k85hz57 #MGLit #KidLitChat 

KirkusReviews: AlligatorsOverhead "a mystery that continues to the end." http://tinyurl.com/k85hz57 #BookWorm #MGLit #KidLitChat 

ALLIGATORS OVERHEAD takes you on one great swampy adventure. http://tinyurl.com/k85hz57  #MGLit #KidLitChat  #Kindle #library

Witches, alligators and spooky mansions: ALLIGATORS OVERHEAD. http://tinyurl.com/k85hz57 #BookWorm #MGLit #KidLitChat  #library

Please don't forget to add your own favorite hashtags to help spread the word. 

3. You can also go to #W4WS on your Tweetdeck and Retweet other Tweets. 

Thanks to all you wonderful blogger people. Sunflowers 4U! Don't miss Carrie Butlers page today either. She's gone Indie and is making a splash!





66 comments:

  1. Happy to promote you ladies this morning through W4WS! Stephen created an awesome campaign for authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he did! You bloggers are all darned schmart!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Great to be in this August promo with you Carrie. You did a fabulous job on your post.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank the gods for Google Calendar with that little bell!

      Delete
  4. Good luck Lee with everything! I'm off to do some Tweeting now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why was I thinking this was on Wednesday?! *shakes head* I've shared and tweeted and will do some more. Congrats on being featured, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Gwen. So hard to keep track of everything. I'm lucky to have remembered myself! :-)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your spotlight, Lee! I hope it brings you tons of new readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun, Julie. Thanks for join in.

      Delete
  7. YAY! Shared and will continue to share :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're greatly appreciated, Angela, but you know that.

      Delete
  8. Congrats!!! I'm tweeting away!!! Hope you have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're helping to make it a wonderful day. Thanks Tyrean.

      Delete
  9. Congrats Lee!!! All the best!


    I tweeted and tweeted and tweeted again.. LOL//

    I'll send more out later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely! You're a man of many talents and supporting others is one of them. :-)

      Delete
  10. Good luck! Tweets and FB posts sent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. It's a great day, isn't it? Thanks for the fb post!

      Delete
  12. Hooray for Carrie and C.Lee! Got my post and tweet out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lee .. I need to work out how tweeting et al works .. but I will - however good luck to one and all for their books, and their research ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary. Once you're hooked on Tweeting your life will never be the same. :-)

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. I chewed a few nails waiting for that. Thanks for noting it, Theresa. Really loved your interview with Harold Underdown today.

      Delete
  15. Yay on being spotlighted. I'll Facebook for you since I'm not on Twitter yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome tweets! Good luck with your W4WS day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great review--and well deserved! Super awesomesauce. (Which must mean it's cheese sauce.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and you've been nominated for another blog award. Yay!

      Delete
  18. Such an awesome review! Congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My brain needs some revving up Forgot about this, but I tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all have very full plates, J.L. Thanks for anything you do. Appreciate it.

      Delete
  20. Wishing you all the best on your spotlight Lee! I'm off to "like" the FB page, as I'm also not on Twitter. Congrats on your great reviews!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay for the great blurbs, Lee. I'm brand new to twitter, but I'll try to get my head wrapped around this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hold on, Ruth. Twitter can take over your life. :-) Good luck.

      Delete
  22. Enjoy the day of many tweets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Wonderful. Thanks for adding to the twitter!

      Delete
  23. Great blurbs, C. Lee. I'll get to the FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good luck, C. Lee! I "liked" the FB page... I have go see about them tweets ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs! And a BIG thanks for your support, S.K.

      Delete
  25. WOW! What an awesome review from Kirkus!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lucked out on that one! Thanks for reading it, Lisa.

      Delete
  26. EEP! Congrats, Lee. :) Tweeted and like the FB page! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas Gracias! So good of you to do that for me and the alligators.

      Delete
  27. Awesome review! You totally deserve it though. It's been a year and I STILL love that book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much, Samantha. So glad you enjoyed Pete and Weasel.

      Delete
  28. Lee, you won't believe the cyberspace invasion on Monday. The alligators were everywhere...
    Congratulations once again!
    I did the RT thinggie....
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they were cuddlier, but that's my fault. I didn't choose kitties. :-) Thanks for all that you did on Monday!

      Delete
  29. Greetings human, Lee,

    Oh my goodness gracious n'stuff! We've gone from "brainchild" to "super brainchild". Must get it raised to super duper brainchild, me thinks.

    You know that my alleged human and I are always tweeting you, Google plussin' y'all and yes, we share your good news on 'Farcebark'.

    Great pawst! Thanks for sharing, human!

    Your starstruckest dog fan,

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this human appreciates all that you do. I don't know how you manage, but I'm impressed!

      Delete
  30. Yay for you! Not sure why I dont get the emails for these anymore... I'll have to check into it. But I'm tweeting now ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pk. Blogger and I are having a bit of battle about emails as well. All comments used to come to me in email and now none do. Awk!!!

      Delete
  31. good ol' carrie is making quite the strengthening stir..all puns intended!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey,

    Sorry I'm late - as always - to the par-tay, but I chucked a couple of tweets out there!

    Great to see you recognized like this, Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm going to tweet this. That's great you're a featured author.

    ReplyDelete

Please say something to me, anything. Well, not anything, but a kind word will do.