Alligators Overhead Trailer

Friday, February 8, 2013

Small Things Make All The Difference In A Day

Small Things 


do make a difference in a day. This week I received this very sweet award from a FATHERLY DRAGON friend of mine. The picture made me smile and the idea of being among the Cutie Pies made me happy. So I'm passing this Small Thing on to 5 other Cutie Pies as I celebrate the Small Things in my life. Hope this brings some smiles of joy to their faces, too.


  • Angela Brown (because she's full of happiness already and gives me large doses of it when she visits my blog)
  • Powdered Toast Man (because he sends me Pop Tarts)
  • M Pax (because she makes me think of stars when I visit her blog)
  • Darby Karchut (because she is the original Cutie Pie)
  • J. Haight  (because of all those riddles) 

The Small Things Hop is fun. Go see what other Small Things bloggers are sharing.

Hosted by VikLit

22 comments:

  1. Awwww...Thanks so much C Lee. And that award is a cutie pie!

    So are you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is adorable. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true about the small things being important. Angela is such an awesome person and inspiring how she juggles working, being a single mom, and her writing career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double check the expiration date on those pop tarts. I think I sent you a bad box.

    Thanks for the present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank you, Lee. Father Dragon is a fun stop in my day. And you, too. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award, that baby sure is a cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, cutie lady. :D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know all these awesome bloggers. I like Mary's Spacedock 19!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cutie pie badge has to be the cutest blog award pic ever LOL. Congratulations and hope your weekend is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pop Tarts are the best when you dunk them in milk. At least that's what I've heard. Congrats on your very cute award Lee!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie-tootie facial expression!!
    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your Premio Cutie Pie award! That's a marvelous thing to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww!! How adorable!!! Yay!! for such cutie pies! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute baby.

    I love this hop, because small things add up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Worthy picks all. And how cute is that baby!

    ReplyDelete

Please say something to me, anything. Well, not anything, but a kind word will do.