Due to LIFE!!!!!
This will be my last post until after the first of the year. So I'd better make the Monday Miscellany good, hadn't I?
This is a SLIDE SHOW that's funny and informative for any of us who write books and who blog and tweet about that fact. It takes a minute, but the message is perfect. Most of you have this down pat, but some may not.
- It should have snow because Hallmark says so.
- We need a remake of "It's A Wonderful Life."
- Gifts: I'm giving money to charities this year and hugging each member of my family a little longer.
- I'm giving up on hoping for world peace. Instead, I'm asking for increased understanding and tolerance on a local level.
- Like Charles Dickens, "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."