Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A- Z Blogging Challenge-C





I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there anyway.




I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump to get there, and I'm not too much into jumping anymore.


Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often than I'd like to.


And while I'm in Complete, those WIP's give me fits.


Be sure to HOP around and say hi to others who are in on this wildly wonderful A-Z Blog Challenge.

19 comments:

  1. Great post I think I am in Complete much too often especially with my WIPs. I like the post it is short and fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun! I think I'm mostly incompetent . . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this was hilarious. I must be slow this morning because it took me a second to get what you meant about Cahoots. Hysterical.
    Happy A-Z blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! I love it! This is a great post, and I really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I laughed out loud when I read your post! I'm hopping over from the A to Z Challenge and am a new follower...nice to meet you! Good luck with the challenge!

    Donna Martin
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Loved the play on words you were doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Love the play on words you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the word play! I think I might've been in cahoots once, but I forgot who I was with. :)
    Great A-Z post!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two C's for ya - Cute and Clever!
    That's an impressive list of participants, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL Love the post My mom uses the word cohoots alot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was really great and such fun! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is the best A to Z post I've seen so far. Loved it.

    Patricia Stoltey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, just genius. I love this :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please say something to me, anything. Well, not anything, but a kind word will do.