Alligators Overhead Trailer

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Explorer X-Beta Release Party







I'm so excited to announce the details about the star studded guest that will be running the party at
LM Preston's 
Explorer X-Beta 
Facebook Release Party!

Here's the PARTEE!!!! Be in on the buzz:


Spotlight Author Guest Hosts Keeping the Party Rolling will be:

LM Preston to kick it off - Yours Truly

12pm-1pm (EST) - LM Preston party kickoff

1pm-2pm - Willow Cross

2pm-3pm - Leah Diane Hutchinson

3pm-4pm - C. Lee McKenzie (NOON for those in CA! I need this to remind myself I'm not on eastern time.)

4pm-5pm - Norwood Holland

6pm-7pm - Alivia Anders

7pm-8pm - Alicia 'Kat' Dilman

8pm-9pm -KaSonndra Leigh

9pm-10pm - Kristi M Worrell

10pm-11pm - Shevi Arnold


The Party Rundown!

11 hour marathon of Spotlight Authors, trivia games, food, itunes gift cards, list of freebie party favors, interactive chatting, singing, dancing, nonstop games, music, prizes and free stuff!! Author segments each hour that are themed and more giveaways!!!

Also having a Twitter release party on Tuesday April 3th, sponsored by #AAMBCBookParty so follow that hashtag on 4/3 if you want to party more :-D

Virtual Tour Schedule for Explorer X-Beta More Prizes More Fun:

April 8th: Mariah @ A Readers Adventure
April 8th: The Plot Thickens
9th: Angie @ My Four Monkeys
10th: Glenda @ Book Reader's Heaven
11th: Krystal @ Live To Read
12th: Nicole @ Purple Peguin Reviews
13th: Shelia @ Shelia Deeth
14th: Luke @ Luke Reviews
15th: Andrea @ So Many Books, So Little Time
16th: Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my! (Guest Post Only)
17th: Dee @ Book Zone


LM Preston,YA SciFi Author
www.lmpreston.com
Blog: http://lmpreston.blogspot.com/
Tweet Me: http://twitter.com/LM_Preston
Facebook:http://tinyurl.com/2fev6qc

My Books
Explorer X - Alpha, The Pack, BANDITS
Read Excerpts: The Pack, Bandits, The Pack-Retribution, Explorer X-Beta


Writing stories for and about kids that overcome the impossible...

15 comments:

  1. Yay!! for LM. This is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! Wish I was on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never experienced a book launch party on FB.

    Congrats on the release of your book. I like that you write books to highlight kids who overcome the impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun - I'll look in on the party. Please save me some cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to LM Preston! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this sounds like lots of fun and excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh sounds like great fun. Maybe I'll stop by for the party. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info. I wish LM Preston good luck with her book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to LM Preston. Book launch party sounds so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait till the party :-D I'm so glad you are a part of this Lee~

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's exciting! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful for LM Preston! Wishing the book much success. I look forward to checking out the party!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great start to the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say something to me, anything. Well, not anything, but a kind word will do.